The way that spirit shows up always astounds me–especially when I am willing to listen and notice. The last few months spirit has been giving me almost daily gifts that remind me of my intention for a life of happiness and that I am completely taken care of. Here is a just a few of the amazing things that have showed up:
1. My very best friend arrives for a random and unexpected visit during the one of the hardest years of my life. A week of laughter and girl time.
2. My massage therapist sensed the vulnerability and the fragile state of my emotions and told me she needed to take it easy on my body.
3. A colleague gave me a book titled ‘Happy Yoga’.
4. I watched in awe as a calf was born during one of my morning walks.
5. The theme of a Yoga class I recently took was ‘Surrender’ and I allowed myself to crack. A good cry on the mat is always so good for the soul.
6. A client referred me to an artist who lead me to my inner abilities to paint and express.
7. A friend asked if I would be willing to partner with her in a wellness business.
8. In the rarest of moments, my mom sent me an email saying—you have the most beautiful “inside” of anyone I know….don’t let anyone change that or who you are….
9. A therapy session where inner truth was discovered.
10. Daily email messages that deliver words of hope, happiness and worth.
How does spirit show up for you? Do you notice the gifts that give you the chance to stop and see the goodness i your life?