During my quiet meditation time, I read three different passages about returning home. I’m going to pause and listen to that today and know that this beautiful journey with all of its twists and turns, pains and comforts, celebrations and disappointments, is really just leading me home.
I am so excited to be putting these together! I had to cleanse and charge the crystals before mindfully putting them into each chakra blend. I meditated and put so much good vibes and love into each bottle. Keeping our chakras open and balanced is critical for the overall health of our mind, body and spirit. Using gemstone and plant vibrations that resonate with our energy centers, along with affirmations, is a beautiful way to begin to find harmony.
•Root: black tourmaline; cypress, sandalwood, balance, vetiver and cedarwood. I AM.
•Sacral: carnelian; clary sage, patchouli, bergamot, ylang and wild orange I FEEL.
•Solar plexus: citrine; cinnamon, coriander, ginger, clove, and peppermint. I DO.
•Heart: rose quartz; lavender, cypress, lemon, orange, whisper and sandalwood I LOVE.
•Throat: sodalite; bergamot, peppermint, spearmint, eucalyptus and lavender. I SPEAK.
•3rd eye: amethyst; cedarwood, lemongrass, frankincense, marjoram, sandalwood. I SEE.
•Crown: quartz crystal; frankincense, myrrh, Roman chamomile, lavender and rosemary. I UNDERSTAND.
*Also each blend has a clear quartz crystal inside to amplify the crystals chosen in each blend.
A simple reminder of peace. A knowing that there must be an acknowledgment of the mud in order to witness the blossom.
For myself I am realizing again that life is a balance of evolving and being still with what is.
When pain strikes, pausing to feel that I am alive. When joy comes, taking it all in as beautiful light. When worry takes over, coming back to the present breath.
Ponder the idea of blossoming from the mud in your life, and taking part in being present when life show up.
I’m not sure about you all but my weekend was packed full of joy. Sushi, hikes, nap time, rib eyes, more nap time, reading, lotsa love and time grooming the pooch. She loves the spa time and I must say it’s a nice change from my typical weekend chores.
Self care is soooo important and making the time to nurture your mind, body and spirit is what it’s all about. Even Zuni the dog is for it!
The way that spirit shows up always astounds me–especially when I am willing to listen and notice. The last few months spirit has been giving me almost daily gifts that remind me of my intention for a life of happiness and that I am completely taken care of. Here is a just a few of the amazing things that have showed up:
1. My very best friend arrives for a random and unexpected visit during the one of the hardest years of my life. A week of laughter and girl time.
2. My massage therapist sensed the vulnerability and the fragile state of my emotions and told me she needed to take it easy on my body.
3. A colleague gave me a book titled ‘Happy Yoga’.
4. I watched in awe as a calf was born during one of my morning walks.
5. The theme of a Yoga class I recently took was ‘Surrender’ and I allowed myself to crack. A good cry on the mat is always so good for the soul.
6. A client referred me to an artist who lead me to my inner abilities to paint and express.
7. A friend asked if I would be willing to partner with her in a wellness business.
8. In the rarest of moments, my mom sent me an email saying—you have the most beautiful “inside” of anyone I know….don’t let anyone change that or who you are….
9. A therapy session where inner truth was discovered.
10. Daily email messages that deliver words of hope, happiness and worth.
How does spirit show up for you? Do you notice the gifts that give you the chance to stop and see the goodness i your life?