Have you ever heard the saying you are what you eat, but it not just what we put IN to our body, it is also what we put ON our body!
Skin is our largest organ and anything you put on it is going into your body. Check out these 3 steps to help keep you and your family healthy:
1. List the products you use on yourself and your kids on a daily basis; toothpaste, lotion, deodorant, shampoo, makeup and sunscreen.
2. Now check and see what is in those products. Look for harmful chemicals such as paragons, mineral oil and aluminum. They can be disguised as other names so a quick google search can give you an insight to what make be harmfully impacting your family.
3. Detox your products. Choose products that are safe and pure. Learn to make your own lotions and body butters. Find products that do not include some of the harmful ingredients.
Here are just a few of my favorite and natural alternatives:
—homemade body butter
—oil pulling & On Guard toothpaste
—essential oils for perfume
—doTERRA shampoo & conditioner
—homemade face serum with rosewood oil, EO
1) Go to my.doterra.com/staciewyatt
2) Click Join & Save
3) Fill in your personal information (If needed, my enroller/sponsor id is 1200119)
4) Choose a Starter Kit or select the Wholesale Membership Fee option
5) Add oils and products
6) Complete payment & process
7) Message me and I will get your welcome gift in the mail