Fennel is not one I use a lot but I think this sounds amazing.
Fennel is 10% off this month! It’s great for belly aches emotionally helps promote positive aspects like beingResponsible, in tune with body, satiated, and maturity.
1) Go to my.doterra.com/staciewyatt
2) Click Join & Save
3) Fill in your personal information (If needed, my enroller/sponsor id is 1200119)
4) Choose a Starter Kit or select the Wholesale Membership Fee option
5) Add oils and products
6) Complete payment & process
7) Message me and I will get your welcome gift in the mail
A few years ago I came to realize that beating myself up over foods I truly enjoy needed to change. I now believe that moderation is key to everything in life. Denying myself the things that I love was only wearing down my happiness factor. Besides, eating one cookie on occasion isn’t going to hurt me!
Eat. The. Cookie. You will be glad you did. 🍪😀
This book. Weathered, tabbed, highlighted and so worn. I’m returning to it (again).
Spring time 2004 was when I began to shed old patterns and beliefs and emerge into a life of awakening and presence. This book came along a few years later and was paramount in my path. It is always a treasure to re-read and ponder the handwritten notes to see where I’ve been and what resonates in my current life.
I remember exactly where I was on the trail and the sound my feet made as they crunched along the path. With each step, I was walking away from old beliefs and going towards such a vast, open and welcoming new life. I felt free and light as I was no longer weighed down and heavy, both physically and emotionally.
In time, the inner light that was always there began to shine beyond the sadness and the ponderous load I had felt I had to carry for decades.
With light came freedom and a life of deep purpose. Aligned with my soul and now open to allow all that IS into my daily life. In return, I circulate that goodness.
What an incredible wake up.
How many times have you thought that something for your health is “too expensive”…..consider looking at areas of your budget that you might be able to replace health with. The fast food for a homemade pot of soup (I guarantee cheaper, packed with flavor and at least two meals), the $5.00 coffee for making your own (using amazing and health benefiting essential oils), the weekend shopping trips for an afternoon of DIY natural skin care products?
Trust me when I say I not only used to weigh 100 pounds more, but I was a toxic mess who also was in financial debt, tired all the time, ate crappy food, used toxic cleaners, didn’t honor my body AT ALL… I overcame it all with mindfulness—choices on where I was investing and I began investing in myself, rather than what I thought was important.
You can too! I would love to walk the path of health with you!
Good Morning and Happy Monday!
It is my greatest belief that pausing to check in with yourself and become aware is our greatest tool in then knowing what we need or to recognize all that is good.
Pause. Take a breathe. Listen.
About 15 years ago, I began to listen to my intuition and to what my soul was calling me to do. I knew I was here to do great things, as we all are.
It is my belief that we are all here to serve and make a difference in some capacity. Sometimes we get caught up in the thinking that it has to be something grand or famous, but the truth is even the simplest of lives can be the most impactful. It isn’t about being seen, but rather meek in your actions to create a world that is more peaceful and more full of compassion and unity.
When I began to get the nudges to look deep inside, I did so without an intention of a return. So often our culture teaches that you give to get. I was certain I was not going to fall into that. Instead, I listen to my gut and lived in a way that served my highest food with zero attachments to an outcome.
Eventually, I was able to leave my day job (and a dysfunctional relationship) and now I do what I am called to do, and that is share yoga and wellness with people who are living with a disability. I specialize in brain injuries and seniors but I enjoy all types of people and my client base includes a spectrum of abilities and interests.
My services include adaptive yoga, wellness coaching, essential oil education and level 1 healing touch. Each day I head off to work I realize that this isn’t work, it is soul.
Have you found your calling? If you are still seeking, stop thinking so much and instead try a few of these ideas:
- Ask yourself this–“I am best when I am ________”. Be truthful.
- Journal about the things that bring you joy. They may be subtle like children laughing, making sure neighbors are taken care of, cooking, nature, laughter, etc.
- What are you passionate about and where do you speak up? Sometimes those “triggers” lead you toward something.
- Start to identify your everyday actions and interests that could lead you to a life of meaning. Cooking, sharing success with others, natural living, yoga, teaching others a skill, and more.
- Practice gratitude. Just you being you is a worthy adventure. Celebrate who you are by identifying things about yourself you are grateful for.
- Stop comparing yourself. Your life journey is yours and yours alone. Remember that when we fall face down, that is often when we come up even stronger. Wipe off your dust and keep at it.
The way that spirit shows up always astounds me–especially when I am willing to listen and notice. The last few months spirit has been giving me almost daily gifts that remind me of my intention for a life of happiness and that I am completely taken care of. Here is a just a few of the amazing things that have showed up:
1. My very best friend arrives for a random and unexpected visit during the one of the hardest years of my life. A week of laughter and girl time.
2. My massage therapist sensed the vulnerability and the fragile state of my emotions and told me she needed to take it easy on my body.
3. A colleague gave me a book titled ‘Happy Yoga’.
4. I watched in awe as a calf was born during one of my morning walks.
5. The theme of a Yoga class I recently took was ‘Surrender’ and I allowed myself to crack. A good cry on the mat is always so good for the soul.
6. A client referred me to an artist who lead me to my inner abilities to paint and express.
7. A friend asked if I would be willing to partner with her in a wellness business.
8. In the rarest of moments, my mom sent me an email saying—you have the most beautiful “inside” of anyone I know….don’t let anyone change that or who you are….
9. A therapy session where inner truth was discovered.
10. Daily email messages that deliver words of hope, happiness and worth.
How does spirit show up for you? Do you notice the gifts that give you the chance to stop and see the goodness i your life?